Begin Your Online
Earn your certification on your own schedule – right from your computer!Learn More >>
Register For your DVD
Watch your entire course on the big screen, just like a movie!Learn More >>
- Dedicated account management team
- Group discount options
- Easy-to-use Reporting Portal
What Are the Texas SellerServer.com Courses?
- The Texas TABC Online Course – Log in from any computer, 24 hours a day, and complete your course at your own pace
- The Texas TABC DVD Course – Sit back, relax, and watch your course on your TV, where you can stop, start, and rewind as much as you want
Each course is state-approved by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, and teaches you everything involved with serving alcohol responsibly to the public... and it’s all done right from the comfort of your own home.
TABC Certification Made Easy
SellerServer.com gives you the ultimate in convenience with your Texas alcohol certification:
- An expertly-designed course with interactive multimedia
- A completely flexible platform that fits within your schedule
- State-specific lessons for an efficient education
- Short, manageable units that are entirely self-paced
Whether you prefer online or DVD, your Texas TABC alcohol certification is completely in your control. Study at a comfortable speed only when you find the time, without the hassle of a classroom. There’s nothing easier!
What is a TABC Certification?
A TABC certification is a separate qualification provided by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission that covers all of the legal aspects of alcohol service in the state. Unlike a bartending course, which instructs in the mixology and actual serving of beverages, a TABC certification course teaches details about the legal requirements and ramifications involved in providing alcohol for public consumption.
You’ll learn about Texas-specific alcohol regulations, along with the signs of intoxication and the consequences of over-serving a customer. You’ll also be schooled in spotting underage patrons, as well as learn hazard prevention methods and how to diffuse potentially dangerous situations.
Make Your Course Fit Your Life
Earning your Texas TABC alcohol server certification is as simple as staying relaxed and comfortable, right at home! With our online and DVD TABC courses, you’ll get all of the state-required information without any of the inconvenience.
- Access your course online 24/7 to accommodate your schedule…
- ...or simply pop in your DVD whenever you want, and watch your course on the big screen!
Each course is 100% self-paced, which means you get to decide when and how much you wish to study. All at once or a little at a time, you can make your course work for you – no instructor required!
What Can I Do With It?
There are plenty of jobs that you can land when you’re TABC certified. Bars, restaurants, and convenience stores all handle alcohol, and you could be employed at any of these establishments. Go to bartending school and become the hottest mixologist around, or pursue a career in food service at either a fine dining restaurant or your local pub – either way, you’ll be much more likely to get hired if you’ve already received your TABC certification.
You can expect only the best from your SellerServer.com TABC course. Designed by experts with your ease in mind, we provide you with an effortless experience which still fully prepares you for the many responsibilities of your job.
Through interactive media, instructional video and state-specific graphics, you’ll not only be informed, you’ll be entertained and engaged throughout your course. Stay home, have fun, and get the quality you deserve.
Hassle-Free TABC Certification
Earning your Texas alcohol server certification is as easy as can be, and it starts right here.
All you need to do is:
- Choose either the Online or DVD course, and register (you’ll get your DVD in the mail)
- Start your course when you wish, and continue at your own pace
- Complete the course – it only takes 2 hours
- Pass the final exam (you even get 2 chances!)
- Get your seller server certificate in the mail
24/7 Customer Support for You
Your ease and satisfaction are our top priority, so we’ve made sure to give you the aid you need.
Our friendly Customer Support representatives are standing by 24 hours a day to answer your questions and offer any assistance you might require.
So give us a call, and let us know how we can help!